Tuesday, April 12, 2011

taking life by charge

For those of you catching up on my life I have been working at P.F. Chang's China Bistro for nearly six years. I have been blessed to have met some lifelong friends and make some fairly decent money, but a month ago I decided I needed a challenge so I work at Bonefish Grill as well! Because I am narotic and crazy I also decided to sell Mary Kay and today I begin my work with Southern Burger Company.  Crazy, maybe, but more than anything I am willing to try anything until I firgure out what I want to do when I "grow up."

I have had many dreams and talked myself out of everything I ever wanted to do because I was always scared I would fail, but last night I was watching television and realized I have the knowledge and willingness to work my butt off and could be successfull. So starting today I am dedicating myself to my future. A future filled with love and stability. A future where Brett, Molly and I can enjoy life and all God has to offer.

Wish my luck and keep me in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment