Wednesday, April 11, 2012

the house.

I haven't wanted to get to excited because it wasn't final, but today I found out I will be closing on my first home on Monday!! I am beyond excited that I have reached this point in my life and can't wait to move in Monday evening.

So here it is...

{3707 Casa de Molly}

{with the Loretta}

{new roof}

{back deck off of master suite}

I am in love. It was built in 1946, foreclosed on in September 2010 and purchased by the current sellers. They took it down to the studs and put on a new roof and siding. They refinished the hardwood floors and did an immaculate job on the painting and details. It's 3/2 with a huge master suite! The best part is that it sits on an acre and Molly has a huge back yard. 

More pictures to come. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow Congratulations!! Your future new deck looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete