Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Oh, April.

The past year writing has been the one thing that gave my solace, but recently I have been all over the place in my head that I simply couldn't imagine sitting down to write. I haven't had a clear thought in months. It's exhausting and for whatever reason the beginning of the year is always like this for myself.

I don't have anything exciting to share today, but wanted to thank each and everyone of you who has read my blog over the past year. Your comments and messages warmed my heart and I assure you there is more to come.I just bought my first home, started working out again for first time in years and am approaching 30 with an overwhelming excitement and fill certain there will be many amazingly stupid and funny stories to follow! And as always I will share the ups and downs and look forward to sharing them all with each of you.

Thank you, everyone!


Much Love,

Cate

1 comment: