Tuesday, September 4, 2012

inspired.

I'm not sure if it was the purging of yesterday's post or what, but my creativity is back and I am obsessed with chalkboard anything!

Here's Tuesday morning's craft project.

I started with a wonderful find at goodwill for $9.99. It was a great mirror with a shelf that I originally had in the living room, but the fit wasn't right so I decide I would...Chalkboard it! {goodwill and any thrift store will have hundreds of frames and mirrors, so just look past it's flaws and envision for the greatness that it can be!}








And ta-da!!



I am so in love with the new look of the bathroom and can't wait to buy some chalk and put an inspirational quote up. {fyi: you cannot buy chalk at target, dollar tree, dollar store or food lion... go figure}


No comments:

Post a Comment