Monday, June 27, 2011

just a FEW of the reasons I get up each morning...

 the one who taught me to love, again.
friend's that you dream of having. they inspire me each day.

the one I won't let get away. we have our days, but he gets me and knows me better than I know myself.

Molly and her daddy.

and her mommy.

when we are together, we are cooler than everyone else! haha just joking. my long time love and best friend. we were distant at times, but a love like this will never end

these two just make me laugh

girls I couldn't possibly ever live without. they are the reasons I am who I am today. they each inspire me to be a better person.

dad and grandma. love them.

you had to be at St. Patty's Day to understand. love is an understatement of what I feel for these two.

through thick and thin I will always love this girl.
she has inspired me since she entered my life many moons ago. she is not only an amazing friend, but an amazing person and soul.

lil' Piper Koozer, who I love more than words can explain. I remember the day I found out she would join this beautiful world. I remember the day they found out she would be a she. I remember all the good and bad news, but most importantly I remember her each morning when I wake up and I thank the Lord for making her. I can't wait to meet this sweet girl that has already changed so many lives.




No comments:

Post a Comment