Tuesday, July 19, 2011

bad dog.

I am fuming and Brett is ready to take his gun to someones dog. We were getting ready to take a family trip to the dog bark when Molly stopped and took a leak in the grass outside the apartment building. As she stood there minding her own business the bully(also a dog) of the complex came up sniffed Molly, then went to take a bite out of her. Luckily my dog is quick and senses danger. The owner then pulled his dog away and Brett told the young man he needs to do something with that dog.

{a previous trip to the dog park}

We walked a few feet away and comforted our sweet girl. Her hair was standing up on her back and she was scared to even sit down. We  checked her body to make sure the dog didn't get her, but my heart broke all the same. Here is Molly terrified and acting as if she did something wrong. She's ok, but something must be done.

This guy has admitted that his dog has been abused and that his dog is also aggressive. He apologized, but what good is that apology going to be when he actually hurts someones baby.

For now we will steer clear of this pup. It's a sticky situation because I live where I work, but I have every intention of contacting animal control if something isn't done first here on property. I just want to ensure my Molly has the safest living environment possible and if it means being the bad guy then I will just have to live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment