Tuesday, September 13, 2011

chasing the dream.

It's been an exciting time. I have now been at my new job for three months and I was just named top producer for the month of August. I was one of four in the entire company to receive the award. Hopefully I will keep up the hard work!

On top of enjoying my leasing consultant job, I have found that I really love writing. I have decided to join a social media group, so that I can learn more about blogging and hopefully filling more of my free time with my true passion.

Although it may seem all I do is work, Brett and I have been finding time to still hang out. It's hard to believe, but on the 27 of this month we will have been together for a year. I feel like I deserve a prize, haha. I have never been this in love or in a relationship even half this long and to beat that we won a date night because I shared our story on a local blog! Who knows what the future holds, but I feel certain he will be a part of my future and that feels good.

It's amazing that I moved here15 months ago and the think of all that has changed. I FINALLY got my life together, thank you all for your patience, love and support through the past 6, horrible years. I found the love of my life and still have the most amazing friends ever. Most importantly I found myself. I feel like when I talk and act, that it is truly me. I am no longer searching for the person I want to be. This is me.


Babe and I, going to the chapel... congrats Christian and Brandi Siler!

Piper and I. She's my girl.

My attire the first half of the month, haha.

So that's it. Nothing new going on, just busy chasing my dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment