Monday, December 12, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Bites

I got these from Pinterest and just had to try them out. These buffalo chicken bites reminded me of a wonderful dip I have made in the past, but with fewer ingredients.



What you need:

  • 3 chicken breast {cooked and shredded}
  • 1 1/2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese
  • 3 oz. of cream cheese {I used light cream cheese}
  • 1 cup of flour
  • 3 eggs
  • 5 cups corn flakes {I used off brand and was extremely happy}
The recipe called for green onions, but that tends to be a food that not everyone like so I left them out. I am preparing these for a Christmas Party and wanted to make sure I would have items everyone could enjoy.

1. In a medium pan put chicken breast and cover with water. Cook through and then shred.

2. Mix together the chicken and both cheeses {and green onions, if you like}.

3. In three separate bowls put flour, eggs and crushed corn flakes {1 item per bowl}.

4. Roll chicken mixture into balls and in them dip in flour first, then eggs and lastly the cereal. 

Because I am preparing these ahead of time I flash freeze them for 20 minutes. When I do cook them it will be for 25 minutes at 350.

No comments:

Post a Comment