Friday, December 2, 2011

Goodwill finds.

To say I am thrifty is a complete understatement. I absolutely cringe anytime I spend more than$20 at a time{it most definitely pains me}, but all that being said I get equally excited about a great deal!

And this is exactly what I found last night at Goodwill. Let me just show you:


                      
                        {Vase $2.99} I just added some pine cones, ornaments I wasn't using and my attempt at a bow.



I just couldn't refuse this lil' guy for $.049


{basket $1.99} filled with ornaments I wasn't using.



I have been so focused on my my apartment "perfect" that I refused to do any thrift store shopping! I should know that's where it is at!! 

I'll keep you updated on my improvements.



1 comment:

  1. that is where it is! love all your good{will} finds. I am obsessed with thrifting. I was just telling Chris last night that being a SAHM over the past few months really did so much for me including making me more frugal. I mean, how can you pass up something thats a $1 verses being like $20 right now at a different store. :) XOXO!

    ReplyDelete