Monday, December 12, 2011

Sausage Balls {with a twist}.

Because you can't have a holiday party without them. 

This year I tried a new concoction and I wanted to share it with you, because they tasted very yummy!!






What you need:
  • 1 lb. hot sausage
  • 1 lb. mild sausage
  • 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese
  • tablespoon of brown sugar
  • 2 oz. of cream cheese
1. I cooked the sausage first. I did this for two reasons. First I wanted to be able to drain off the extra fat, but I also wanted to be able to freeze them and easier to serve on the day of the party.

2. Drain the sausage and put in large bowl. Add all the ingredients and mix together. 

3. Take a cookie scoop/hands and makes mixture into balls and place on baking pan. 

4. I then flash freeze for 20 minutes and place in gallon bag.

5. To serve cook for 20 minutes at 375.


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment