Wednesday, August 31, 2011

happy gal.

It's the little things in life that make me happy these days. Things like dinner at home with my man, seeing Molly on my lunch break or even just a short text convo with a far away friend. I couldn't be happier, just wish I had time to spend some time with those that I love. If I have learned anything the past few years, it's that my friends and family are amazing. I want to make sure I show you all my appreciation and that you each know how much you mean to me. Thank you for everything.

Here are a couple of pics of what has been going on in my life lately:

vote Southern Burger Co... we are trying to represent Chattanooga!

date night with Brett.

Great friends supporting Southern Burger Co. in Knoxville

grilled chicken and my FIRST attempt at fried okra!

babe fishin' on his birthday

fried rice and egg drop soup. Thanks to the Koozer'f for the inspiration and to PF's for the ability to follow through

celebrating Molly's birthday with me. I have had her two years!

If the remainder of the year is just half as great as the first part, then bring it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment