Friday, May 27, 2011

Change your thoughts and you'll change your world.

This morning I was reflecting on my week and life really and kept getting to a point of negativity and even starting this blog this morning it started off very negative. This is the very thing I am trying to get away from...the negativity, but how? Then it came to me and I went to the bedroom and grabbed my Bible.

I went to my notes from church on May 8 and this is what catches my eye:

*living in love*
Although I struggle with the past, this saying also gives me complete and utter joy and HOPE. I love it because it explains how I want to spend the rest of my life. I want to live in love. In love with Brett, my family, myself, my amazing friends and family. In love with life and Molly, with the good times and the bad.  Learning along the way.

Learning along the way, following my dreams and living my life in love. This is the game plan and what I must remind myself when I get down and think I can't handle it all. He has given me the strength to get through anything. Just have to keep that dialogue open.

So here's to a new day and a new attitude. I started this entry off very sad and confused  and now I am writing with a smile on my face... just had to change my thoughts!





No comments:

Post a Comment