Wednesday, May 11, 2011

prayers please!

I applied for a leasing consultant job. I have had two interviews and completed the personal assesment, which is just a million questions to make sure I won't drink on the job or blow up a building! I can only hope they liked me as much as I like them. I need prayers and lots of them, because there couldn't be a better time for me to walk away from the restaurant industry.

I was talking to one of my best friends the other day, who was also in the industry years ago, and I told her that I feel like God is making sure everyday to remind me that I do not want to be a server any longer. Whether it's the lady snapping at me or the $3 on $43.67(which is a HORRIBLE tip, if you didn't know this please never admit this to me), I feel like God is giving me the strength to walk away from my comfort blanket job. The job I have had for 6 years this August. The job I don't love, but pays the bills. I work for a great company and work with amazing people, but I just don't love it anymore.

So please pray, please. Pray for my sanity and my happiness. Pray for my ability to start a job that could lead to a career. I have been praying and will continue to until I know one way or the other. I'll keep everyone posted!


Most importantly pray that I would be able to have a regular schedule and spend more time with my favorite person and dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment