Thursday, May 12, 2011

still laughing out loud.....

More crafts, please!

Yesterday morning I googled sewing machines chattanooga. Well many different machines showed up as well as locations with the machines. Please remember I am one track minded at this point. So one of the places listed with the machine was The Home Depot. I thought it was strange that there were so many in the area and I was not familiar with this craft store. I called them to make sure they were open and got directions to the place. I was SOOOO excited, because it was located near my new apartment. I get in the car and drive over there to see The Home Depot.  Yea so I drove to The Home Depot and it absolutely NEVER crossed my mind that The Home Depot I was in search of was the home store we all know so well.

I have gotten many laughs out of this story since yesterday morning and thus still on a search of a sewing machine. Many great friends have offered me theirs to borrow, but I would like my own:) Not that I'm not grateful!


I already have a list of projects in mind! Not to mention I can't wait to get off work to make more fabric flowers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment