Sunday, May 15, 2011

finding myself again.

As you all know when you lose yourself it takes some time to find yourself again.

Finding Brett and loving him and loving myself all over again has been amazing, but with this has also been some realizations. I stood on a scale for the first time in years. I've gained a lot of weight. Which you all know, I knew,but was definitely in denial. I've also made a lot of bad decisions as I put this weight on. I continue to try and forgive myself, but with forgiveness is also the fear of not getting to where I want to be.

This to shall pass. I must remind myself that. God has given me the strength to get through everything else and I will also get through this.

So as much much as I have been on a hunt for hobbies and things to occupy my time, I have decided to find my style again. I feel like having my style back will help all other things make sense. To own up to something that is great and ME. So be on the lookout. It may take some time and some hidious things may happen along the journey, but at the end of this search I will once again be able to connect my inner confidence with my outter! I will enter rooms looking everyone in the eye and proud of myself. It's been a long time since I did that, but I cannot wait!

This is a picture of two of my fave people in the world. Kristen left and Hannah right. And me in the middle at a point in my life when I was confident inside and out! I look forward to feeling that way again:)

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture. Go Vols! You are a beautiful and wonderful woman Cate Lee =)

    ReplyDelete